- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Live Chat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
- Flu Clinic 2020
To register, open the following URL on your web browser: https://apps.tmvc.com/nmrprocess/nmrbookingng/tmvc/signup
- Your sign-up code is: sfu
- Please fill all required fields indicated with an asterisk (*).
- You will receive a confirmation email once the appointment time is booked. Please allow 5-10 minutes for the confirmation email to be sent. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact email@example.com.
- You will receive an email the day before your scheduled appointment with a Health Profile Form and After Vaccination Care sheet.
- Please bring the completed and signed Health Profile Form to the appointment
Important to know:
- Please bring the completed and signed Health Profile Form to the appointment.
- Appointment spots are 5 minutes long so arrive on time.
- Do not arrive early, and do not arrive late, as you will miss your appointment.
- Please bring your own mask.
- Drop-ins will not be accommodated. An appointment is required for each individual.
- If you are sick do not attend.
Dates & Locations
Flu Vaccine Clinics will be held at Burnaby Campus only, in West Mall Centre, near the Tim Hortons.
- Monday, November 2 - 9:30-3:30
- Friday, November 6 - 11:30-6
- Tuesday, November 10 - 11:30-4:30
- Thursday, November 12 - 11:30-4:30
- Monday, November 23 - 11:30-4:30
Flu vaccinations are $25 if you are not eligible for a publicly-funded flu shot. You can pay for your flu shot at your appointment by card only. No cash payments will be accepted.
Free publicly-funded vaccinations are available.
In BC, the influenza vaccine is provided FREE to people at high risk of serious illness and people in frequent contact with those designated high-risk.
COVID-19 Safety Information & Protocols
- Everyone is required to wear a mask
- The Flu Clinic area will be roped off
- Signage will indicate 2m distances
- Nurses will regularly sanitize each station
- You must arrive on time for your appointment
- Appointments are mandatory