- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- See a Counsellor
- Live Chat Support
- Drop-in HCS Advising
- Wellness Wednesdays - Ask the Nurse
- Stress Management and Building Resilience
- Understanding and Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Navigating Stress and Seeking Balance
- Meet, Greet, and Eat
- Creative Collective
- Dungeons & Worry Dragons
- Thriving with ADHD/ADD
- Living with Chronic Pain
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Dissertation & Thesis Support Group
- Tending to Anti-Asian Racism During a Pandemic
- Mindful Medicine for Women of Colour
- Mental Health Monday: Stress Management Tips for Online Environments
- LGBTQ+ Radical Self-Care Group
- Support Over Suicide & Students in Distress
- Nurturing Resilience
- Hi-FIVE Movement
- Health Peers
- Faculty & Staff
- Articles & Stories
- Flu Clinic 2020
COVID-19 Safety Information & Protocols
- Everyone is required to wear a mask
- The Flu Clinic area will be roped off
- Signage will indicate 2m distances
- Nurses will regularly sanitize each station
- You must arrive on time for your appointment
2020 Flu Vaccine Clinics are by appointment only for the SFU community.
Open the following URL on your web browser: https://apps.tmvc.com/nmrprocess/nmrbookingng/tmvc/signup
- Your sign-up code is: sfu
- Please fill all required fields indicated with an asterisk (*).
- You will receive a confirmation email once the appointment time is booked. Please allow 5-10 minutes for the confirmation email to be sent. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact email@example.com.
- To change or cancel appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 604-678-1391.
- Any issues or concerns about the online booking program/scheduling, please contact email@example.com
Important: Appointment spots are 5 minutes long so arrive on time. Do not arrive early, and do not arrive late, as you will miss your appointment. Please bring your own mask.
If you are sick do not attend.
Dates & Locations
Flu Vaccine Clinics will be held at Burnaby Campus only, in West Mall Centre, near the Tim Hortons.
- Monday, November 2 - 9:30-3:30
- Friday, November 6 - 11:30-6
- Tuesday, November 10 - 11:30-4:30
- Thursday, November 12 - 11:30-4:30
Flu vaccinations are $25 if you are not eligible for a publicly-funded flu shot. You can pay for your flu shot at your appointment by card only. No cash payments will be accepted.
Free publicly-funded vaccinations are available.
In BC, the influenza vaccine is provided FREE to people at high risk of serious illness and people in frequent contact with those designated high-risk.