Health Clinics: Services
Health and Counselling Services operates two health clinics; one on the Burnaby campus and one on the Vancouver campus at Harbour Centre. Our Vancouver and Burnaby clinics provide primary health care and health education to all SFU students. Our integrated team of health care professionals is made up of doctors, nurses, and health promotion specialists.
Some of our services include:
- Allergy Injections
- Travel Health
- Wound care
- Cold/Flu/Illness care
- Urgent and emergency care
- Physical exams (work required)
- Prescriptions and medication management
- Minor procedures
- Birth Control education and prescribing
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening and treatment
- Pregnancy testing
- Health education
To make an appointment at one of our medical clinics please see our Appointment Guide.