Support Options

Mental Health Support

Explore a variety of mental health resources to find support that works best for you.

Indigenous Students

An Indigenous Clinical Counsellor is available at the Indigenous Student Centre to help students overcome challenges and grow their academic and personal potential.

LGBTQ2+ Students

In partnership with SFSS Out On Campus, Health and Counselling Services is here to support LGBTQIA2S+ students and explore how to better meet students' needs.

Health Peers

Working with our Health Promotion team, Health Peers support student well-being and health through a variety of free, on-campus workshops and events.

International Students

Whether you're looking for assistance with managing school stress, finding housing, understanding documents, or using Canadian services, see our Transition Case Manager for one-on-one support.

Referral Programs

Our team of counsellors have created a wide range of programs that can help you maintain your mental health and well-being in a way that's right for you.


Hi-FIVE aims to support the mental health of students through open communication and stigma reduction. The Hi-FIVE team strives to engage the community one conversation at a time.

alert Urgent help

Student Health Advisory Committee

Led by our Health Promotion team, the Student Health Advisory Committee contributes to the Healthy Campus Community Initiative through student engagement, advocacy, and feedback. They provide the student voice to positively enhance health and well-being on campus.