- Contact Us
- See a Doctor
- Get Support
- Find Resources
- Ask questions on LiveChat
- Drop in Virtually
- Download My SSP
- Connect with a doctor or nurse
- Self-Guided: Well-being & Resilience
- Identity & Community
- Find the Health Peers
- For Indigenous Students
- For Black Students
- For International Students
- For Disabled & Neurodivergent Students
- Explore Support Options
- What's Happening
- Faculty & Staff
- Graduate Students
Don't eat lunch alone - join other students and meet for crafts and more!
Meet, Greet and Eat?
In collaboration with Creative Collective and the Global Student Centre, "Meet, Greet, and Eat" is a safe and inclusive space for students to hang out, meet new people, eat lunch together, and participate in fun and creative activities including crafts and games.
No material? No problem!
Our in person activities will supply all materials, and our virtual crafts will use supplies that are commonly found in every student's home. All activities are optional - you can enjoy doing crafts or simply hang out and connect with others.
All students are welcome
How does it work?
Each session consists of a range of facilitators who are happy to have a conversation on a wide range of topics including tips and strategies while at SFU. Facilitators include:
(1) Transition Case Manager, who provides specific support for students from international pathways
(2) HCS Health Promotion Special Project Assistant, is a current student who provides programs in promoting a health campus community
How do I join?
Register by completing the Web Survey. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ricky Tu at email@example.com.
Are you a grad student, check out Meet, Greet, and Eat - Graduate Student Edition. See more
Spring 2023 Schedule
- Thursday January 12 - 12pm to 1:30pm: Vision Board Frame Creations
- Tuesday January 24 - 12pm to 1:30pm: Paper Pennants
- Thursday February 9 - 12pm to 1:30pm: Individual Canvas Board Painting
- Tuesday February 28 - 12pm to 1:30pm: Flower Pot Painting
- Thursday March 16 - 12pm to 1:30pm: Khaoot Wellbeing Game
- Tuesday March 28 - 12pm to 1:30pm: Egg Carton Flowers
Check out Upcoming Session for any updated times or changes to the sessions.
Meet new people
Participate in crafts
Chill and eat together
Play games with others
About the Facilitators
Each session consists of a range of facilitators who are happy to have a conversation on a wide range of topics including tips and strategies while at SFU.
Read about the rest of our staff >
Ricky is HCS' Transition Case Manager, who provides specific support for students from international pathways.