- Memberships & Passes
- Schedules & Events
- Shared content library
- Healthy at Home
SFU Athletics and Recreation programs, activities and facilities closed until further notice
Welcome to the SFU Climbing Wall!
Since May of 2017, Simon Fraser University has been welcoming climbers of all abilities to our 10m climbing wall. Located in the Lorne Davies Complex at the SFU Burnaby campus, our wall offers rope climbing across 18 lines with 3 auto-belays as well as bouldering throughout. We offer a range of programs for new, experienced and youth climbers and we host numerous events throughout the year!
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Holidays and Closures
- December 2 - January 5: Fall Closure
- February 9: Volleyball Tournament
- February 17: Family Day
- February 18 - 21: Reading Break
- March 8: Basketball Tournament
- March 26 - 29: Climbing Competition
- April 3: Department Event
- April 8 - May 3: Spring Closure
|Duration||SFU student||Community*||Family (4 people)|
|Youth Day Pass||(Includes Rental)||$11.25|
Note: Receive 50% off the SFU Recreation membership rate with the purchase of a Climbing membership.
** Please note that the prices of each membership reflect the closures scheduled in the Gym such as Varsity events, exams and others.