- Memberships & Passes
- Schedules & Events
- Shared content library
- Healthy at Home
Lorne Davies Complex
- Wheelchair accessible from visitor parking lots
- Wheelchair accessible doors, thresholds and service counters
- Two elevators located at either end of the complex providing access to all levels
- Wheelchair accessible washroom stalls and drinking fountains
- Wheelchair accessible ramps located throughout the general facility
- Wheelchair accessible equipment – designed specifically for patrons with disabilities (eg. access equipment where the seat swings out of the way and a wheelchair slides in).
- Free orientations are available to instruct how to use the equipment. One-on-one programs (for a fee) are available for a prepared training program.
- Wheelchair accessible ramps installed on lower level – delineated path for wheelchair travel.
- Pool wheelchair lift—just ask the guards for assistance
- Wheelchair accessible change room—off the pool deck
- Programs and services—we are always looking to adapt and provide opportunity for all to participate. Private swimming lessons can be adapted easily as they are one-on-one. If the participant has experience in the water, our group fitness classes as well as Masters Swim are accessible.
Contact us if you have specific questions about accessibility.