- Memberships & Passes
- Schedules & Events
- Shared content library
Fall 2019 Locker Renewal Period
Expiring lockers are renewable during the following dates: November 18 - December 18
Renew your locker online:
- Go to the portal at athleticsandrecreation.its.sfu.ca and log into your account
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select Profile
- Select Lockers from the options on the left-hand side
- Select the duration you would like to renew for
- Select the upcoming term (do not select current term)
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
- Follow prompts to complete payment
If you cannot renew your locker online, you can renew in person at the Recreation office (LDC 110). Please ensure that you bring valid photo ID (SFU ID / driver's license / passport).
NOTE: If you cannot renew yourself, you can allow someone else to renew on your behalf but you must present written documentation including: locker holder's full name, locker holder's SFU/Rec ID #, full name of person authorized to renew and the number of terms you wish to renew for. The authorized person must present valid photo ID and method of payment at the time of renewal. Please email email@example.com with the authorization letter before sending the authorized person to the office.
Removed items: If your contents have been removed from your locker, please visit the Recreation office for retrieval information. Cleared items will be kept for one month at the Equipment Desk. Note: Retrieval of cleared items is subject to a $17 content retrieval fee.