- COVID-19 Update
- Healthy at Home
- Memberships & Passes
- Shared content library
Get your computers and consoles ready, warm up those fingers and get your game faces ready with SFU Recreation's Esports Leagues!
SFU Rec Sports is branching out as we continue to facilitate competitive sports by bringing you online league play in a variety of different games. We are happy to offer weekly scheduled games for the following: CS:GO, League of Legends, FIFA and NBA2K.
How to participate
Esports are available to anyone with a valid SFU Burnaby Recreation Membership. Day passes are not accepted.
- Access our online registration page here. Log-in using your SFU ID and password.
- Click on the three black lines to the left of the SFU Recreation logo. Click "Memberships".
- Click "SFU Lorne Davies Complex Membership". Select the 1 term option and click "Add to Cart".
- Sign the updated Athletics and Recreation liability waiver.
- Click "Checkout" and complete the registration. You will see a green bar that says "Payment was Successful".
Register as a full team
Bring your friends and sign up as a team! (If needed, you can pick up extra players from individual teams or the free agent list)
The minimum number of players required to play is 5-7 players, dependent upon the sport.
If registering a team (Team Captain) fill in the team information (including Team Name). Some leagues may require a quiz to be completed before proceeding.
Register as an individual
If registering as a player, choose the league you wish to compete in and follow the outline below on how to register.
If you want to play the team games, but do not have enough players for a team, sign up as a free agent and teams who are looking for players can select you for their team.
For a visual guide, showing you exactly how to navigate our online registration system, please review the manual below:
Esports Online Registration Guide
Fall 2020 Esports Schedule: Sept 21 - Dec 4
Sep 21 - Oct 10 Registration Week
For general recreational sports rules, please see the SFU Recreation sports code of conduct.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 778-782-4824.