- Housing options
- Moving in
- Contact us
- COVID-19 Information
Isolating in Residence during COVID-19
If you are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19
If you do not have a studio unit, you will be relocated to a room with a private or designated bathroom. You will need to wear a mask if you leave your room to use a designated bathroom.
- Studio units may arrange for grocery deliveries through the front desk if needed
- Students who are relocated will have meals from the Dining Hall delivered to your door for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Once you have been cleared by your medical professional you may return to your unit (if relocated)
- Any other requirements such as personal hygiene or medication deliveries can be arranged through the front desk
- A Residence Life staff member will check in with you by email or phone during your isolation
All units and shared areas for any resident who isolates while in residence will be cleaned with electrostatic sanitizing sprayers.