- Take your garbage out to the compactors daily.
- Take out your recycling daily.
- Never leave garbage or personal items out in the hallways - not only is it a fire hazard, it also may attract unwanted pests (rats, bugs, etc).
- Ensure that you defrost and clean your fridge regularly - not only will it keep it smelling nice, it also will make it easier to deal with when moving out.
- Never cook in your bedroom!
- Keep your room/apartment/suite clean.
- Please do not write on the walls/doors and do not drill or nail holes in the walls/ceilings/floors.
- Ensure you complete your online room inventory condition review when you move in. To do this, you need to go to the Housing Portal Here. You will need to log in (use your housing ID number and password that was given to you when you applied for Residence - email firstname.lastname@example.org if you forgot it). On the top left side of the page, you will see "Inventory" - click on it and follow the instructions. You will be charged $50 if you do not submit this form within seven days of your move-in date.
- Report all maintenance issues ASAP.