Content Insurance

Content insurance protects you from costs to replace your lost or damaged belongings, expenses incurred because your home is damaged and cannot be lived in and amounts you must pay for unintentionally injuring someone.

Why you need content insurance

It is always good to be prepared for an unexpected emergency such as building floods, fires and theft of your personal items. Having renter’s insurance will give you peace of mind in case something unexpected happens to you and/or your personal belongings. Having content insurance will allow you to quickly and easily replace your valuable items during this stressful time. 

How you can get content insurance

You have many options to purchase content insurance such as BCAA or Intact Financial.  Another option is Square One Insurance, a Vancouver-based insurer that provides affordable content insurance for students that is adjustable to meet your unique needs. You can even adjust your insurance policy to correspond to the length of time that you will be living in residence.  

Square One Insurance instruction guide