Student support and resources
All students returning to campus must complete COVID-19 safety training and daily self-assessments:
- Student Canvas module – COVID-19 Awareness for Students
- A daily self-assessment is required before arriving to campus using BC’s Self-Assessment Tool
Key safety measures in place:
- Masks are required to be worn in all indoor common areas. Masks are also required in shared study, work and research spaces where there is more than one person present in the space.
- Non-essential travel outside of Vancouver and Fraser Health regions should be avoided. Travel for essential on-campus work is permitted.
- Limited study spaces remain open for individual use only.
- Access to campus buildings is limited to students with an SFU ID. Visit the SRS website for more information.
Self-isolation support for students
If you need to self-isolate, you should consider accommodation, food, and other resources. Find out more information on what you need to know, what to do, and who to contact.