Burnaby Campus Tour
What: Student-led tours around our Burnaby campus. You will be able to visit our Student Services building, library, residences, gym facilities, classrooms, and more.
When: Tours are generally offered twice daily, Monday to Saturday, all year round.
Please click on either of the headings below to read more about our tour options:
Campus Tours: For individual and small group guests
If you are visiting campus yourself, or bringing friends or family with you, please book with our Campus Tours by clicking below.
One of the questions you will be asked while booking is whether you would like to meet with an Admissions Advisor. These appointments are for discussing the undergraduate application, and undergraduate requirements for SFU.
- Please note: These appointments are offered in-person Monday to Friday. If you will be visiting campus for a Saturday tour and request to speak to an Admissions Advisor, please check your tour confirmation email for information to help us arrange a phone appointment for you.
If you have already been admitted and are starting to plan your courses for your first term, please book an Academic Advising appointment by clicking here. (Please note: Booking an Academic Advising Appointment is separate from your tour booking - please click below to book your tour).
If you have an inquiry and are not sure if you should speak to an Admissions Advisor or an Academic Advisor, please email us at email@example.com and we can help direct your inquiry.
Group Tours: For groups of 7 or more guests
If you are visiting campus with a group of prospective students of 7 or more, we request that you read the information below, and then fill out the Group Tour booking form:
Requirements for Group Tours:
- Notice: We require at least two weeks' notice for all group tour requests
- Accommodation: We do not guarantee that we are able to accommodate the preferred times that you provide for your tour, though we will do our best to do so
- Hours: Group tours must fall within our business hours, which can be found on our Student Central website.
- Chaperones: You must supply one chaperone (a teacher, parent, counsellor, or supervising adult) per approximately 10-15 visitors.
Residence photos and videos
Take a look at our Residences from the comfort of your own home!