PURCHASE YOUR COMPASS CARD
All eligible SFU students will need to purchase Adult Compass Cards from one of these TransLink options:
- Compass Vending Machines (CVMs)* located at
- SkyTrain, SeaBus, and West Coast Express stations
- BC Ferries Tsawwassen, and Horseshoe Bay terminals
- 18 London Drugs stores
- Online at compasscard.ca
- By calling 604.398.2042
- Compass Customer Service Centre at Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain Station
- West Coast Express Customer Service, 2nd floor, Waterfront Station
- Select retailers (see map below)
Please note that the U-Pass BC will not work on Concession Compass Cards.
Questions about the Compass Card should be directed to TransLink at AskCompass.ca or 604.398.2042.
Once you have your Compass Card, don't forget to request your monthly U-Pass BC at the U-Pass BC website.