- Campus services
- Executive Director's Office
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Welcome back to campus!
- Honouring the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- World Mental Health Week
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
- Email Archive
- News and events
- Contact us
A range of printing services are available at Surrey campus for students, faculty and staff.
Student print services
Papercut Student Printing is a payment-based service provided to SFU students. Four Papercut Release Stations are available for students at the Surrey campus:
- Mezzanine: Firefighters Lab, Room 2300
- Podium 3: Fraser Library, Room 3625
- Galleria 3: Rooms 3064 and 3355
Faculty and staff print services
Faculty and staff can print to any SFU Print device located in their department at any campus.
Printers are located in faculty and staff's respective office spaces, with the exception of the bookable office spaces (room 5300) on Galleria 5. Additionally, there are four printer stations for faculty and staff in rooms 3064, 3084, 3355 and 3225 on Galleria 3.
For printing assistance, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at 778-782-7490.
Photocopiers and fax machine services
Shared photocopiers and fax machines are provided for faculty and staff. Access codes are required for photocopiers. Please contact Barinder Dhesi at 778-782-7477 for access.
Fax machines are available for faculty and staff:
- Mail Room, Room 1425
- Fraser Library, Room 3675
- Information and Security desk in the Mezzanine
Any service issues should be reported to Facilities at 778-782-8021.