- Executive Director's Office
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Welcome back to campus!
- Honouring the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Introducing The Journey Here: a new podcast from SFU Surrey
- Holiday greetings, a look back on 2021 and hope for 2022
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- World Mental Health Week
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
Podcast: The Journey Here
- Season 1
- Ep. 1 | Joy Johnson: Leading with Compassion and Care
- Ep. 2 | Kue K'nyawmupoe: Connecting and Serving Communities
- Ep. 3 | Doug Tennant: Empowering Leaders with Diverse Abilities
- Ep. 4 | Kathleen Burke: Igniting Community Leaders
- Ep. 5 | Rochelle Prasad: Sparking the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Ep. 6 | Bailey Mumford: An Advocate for Housing and Belonging
- Ep. 7 | Matt Hern: Supporting Community Development through Worker Co-operatives
- Ep. 8 | Joanne Curry: Engaging Our Campus and Community
- Season 1
- Email Archive
- Mural Mosaic
- Campus services
- News and events
- Contact us
Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection at SFU
Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection is the longest running entrepreneurship program at SFU. Venture Connection is the university's flagship, early-stage startup incubator open to students, staff, faculty, and alumni from all disciplines in the SFU community. They equip aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools, knowledge, and support system needed to build solutions for the future.
SFU Surrey – TD Community Engagement Centre
The SFU Surrey – TD Community Engagement Centre facilitates and supports the mobilization of university and community capacity to identify and address key societal issues affecting Surrey’s City Centre and its surrounding neighbourhoods.
City of Surrey Social Equity and Diversity Committee
The purpose of the Social Equity and Diversity Committee (SEDC) is to provide advice and recommendations to Council on policies, new initiatives and direction to enhance the social well-being of Surrey residents.
Surrey Advisory Committee
The committee provides advice and leadership related to the development and ongoing operations of SFU Surrey.
Surrey Local Immigration Partnership
SFU Surrey is a representative on the Surrey Local Immigration Partnership (LIP) Steering Committee. The Steering Committee helps to provide Surrey LIP with the knowledge and skills to build meaningful Immigrant and Refugee Strategic Plans for the development of truly inclusive communities.
Surrey Poverty Reduction Coalition
SFU Surrey is a representative on the Surrey Poverty Reduction Coalition. The coalition was formed in 2012 to form the Poverty Reduction Plan to end poverty in Surrey.
Surrey Schools – SFU Transitions Committee
In response to the need, interest and opportunity for Surrey Schools and SFU to collaborate, both organizations are working together to support and promote student transition from high school to university, as well as further joint-academic, research and community engagement initiatives.
Surrey Urban Indigenous Leadership Committee
Simon Fraser University and the Surrey Urban Indigenous Leadership Committee (SUILC) have entered into a partnership to promote and support the academic, research and community engagement needs and interests of the region’s growing urban Indigenous peoples.