- Campus services
- News and events
- Contact us
General Science Double Minor
Your customizable Science degree
The General Science Double Minor Degree Program allow students the flexibility to focus on at least two areas while attaining a broad, solid foundation in all the Sciences. This degree requires at least one minor from within the Faculty of Science, specific lower division Science coursework, and general upper division Science coursework, as well as standard university breadth and unit requirements, and a second minor from either within Science or from any other faculty at the university.
Upper Division Science Course List Use this list to find suggested courses to fulfill your 28 upper division Science requirements if one of your minors falls outside of the Faculty of Science.
General Science Double Minor Program Planner. Use this program planner to aid in planning your degree requirements. Pay close attention to different types of unit requirements (page 2). Contact Melissa with any questions.
Since the General Science Double Minor program is inherently flexible, there are many career options following completion. These are a few examples of careers of some of our recent alumni:
- Secondary teacher (Science teachable minor subjects)
- Elementary teacher (Science teachable minor with Education minor)
- Assistant Controller (Science minor & BUS minor)
- Financial Advisor (Science minors)
- Analyst Director (Science minor & GERO minor)
- Employment Counselor (Science minor & PSYC minor)
- Support Analyst (Science minor & EDUC minor)
- Youth Worker (Science minor & PSYC minor)
- BC Centre for Disease Countrol Director (Science minor & BUS minor)
- Laboratory Technician (Science minor & IAT minor)
- Ultrasound Teaching Assistant (Science minors)
- Kinesiologist (Science minor & HSCI minor)
- Child Development Facilitator (Science minor & PSYC minor)
- HR Adminstrator (Science minor & PSYC minor)
- What degree does this get me?
- Bachelor of Science from the Faculty of Science
- Can I do more than two minors?
- You can do as many minors as you like as long as at least one of them is within the Faculty of Science
- What minors are within the Faculty of Science?
- Biological Sciences
- Environmental Toxicoloy
- Biomedical Physiology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Nuclear Science
- Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
- Earth Sciences
- Do Health Sciences courses count as Science units?
- Do courses with B-Sci designation from other faculties count as Science units?
Melissa Tamer 778.782.7486 firstname.lastname@example.org SRYC 2910