- Faculties & Departments
- Community Programs
- News & Events
- Faculty + Staff
Sign up to receive a weekly highlight of engaging campus events, info sessions and workshops.
Call 911 from any phone, but if you can call from a campus phone, Campus Security will be automatically notified of the call location. A phone is located in every classroom.
In an emergency call 911.
Campus Security also provides urgent assistance 24/7 at each of our campuses.
- Emergency Line: 778-782-4500
- Non-Emergency Line: 778-782-7991
Safe Walk program
You can request a Safe Walk from Security to any destination within a two block radius of an SFU Vancouver building. Safe Walk is also available from 611 Alexander to the Harbour Centre building.
The Safe Walk station is located at the main concourse of the Harbour Centre building. Please contact Security at 778-782-7991.
Lost and Found
Please contact campus security at Harbour Centre if you have lost or misplaced an item on campus at 778.782.5029 or email email@example.com.
- Review emergency procedures for specific hazards and potential incidents including medical emergencies, fire, earthquake and more.
- Find AED locations at SFU Vancouver in the event of a cardiac arrest.
Safety & Security Seminars
- Complete employee safety training.
- Request a workshop on emergency preparedness from SFU Safety & Risk Services.
- Request a personal safety presentation from SFU Safety & Risk Services.
F T I