- Faculties & Departments
- Community Programs
- News & Events
- Faculty + Staff
Sign up to receive a weekly highlight of engaging campus events, info sessions and workshops.
At SFU's Vancouver campus, Security is recognized as the first responders for all emergency situations on campus. SFU's Vancouver campus has Security stationed in all its buildings.
Security can be contacted at the following buildings at the following numbers and times:
- Harbour Centre: On a 24/7 basis at 778.782.5029
- Segal Graduate School of Business: Monday to Saturday from 7:30 am until 12:00 am at 778.782.7911
- Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue: Monday to Friday from 7:00 am until 12:00 am at 778.782.7944
- Goldcorp Centre for the Arts: from 7:00 am until 10:30 pm at 778.782.5749
Safe Walk program
You can request a Safe Walk from Security to any destination within a two block radius of an SFU Vancouver building. Safe Walk is also available from 611 Alexander to the Harbour Centre building.
The Safe Walk station is located at the main concourse of the Harbour Centre building. Please contact Security at 778.782.5029.
Report a serious incident
In the event of a serious incident on the Vancouver campus where police presence is required, users should contact Security on the Emergency line 778.782.5252.
This will initiate two levels of response:
- Primary incident response and management by Concord Security at the Vancouver Campus.
- Tactical critical incident response provided through Vancouver Police Department.
Lost and Found
Please contact campus security at Harbour Centre if you have lost or misplaced an item on campus at 778.782.5029 or email email@example.com.