- Faculties & Departments
- Community Programs
- News & Events
- Faculty + Staff
Sign up to receive a weekly highlight of engaging campus events, info sessions and workshops.
Did you know that SFU's Vancouver campus sits beside one of the most multi-modal transportation hubs in North America? That means there's lots of ways to get to class, conference and work.
View weather, road and traffic conditions for all three campuses.
From SFU's Burnaby Campus:
- Head west on University Drive E toward Gaglardi Way
- Continue on Burnaby Mountain Parkway
- Turn left onto Hastings Street
- Continue until you reach downtown Vancouver
- See parking map for nearby parkades
- Numerous bus routes serve the downtown area and SFU's locations daily. For up-to-date information, we suggest you consult TransLink's maps and schedules.
- The nearest SkyTrain station for SFU's Vancouver campus is Waterfront Station, which is a brief walk from Harbour Centre, Morris J Wosk Centre for Dialogue, Segal Graduate School of Business and the Goldcorp Centre for the Arts.
- Waterfront Station is also served daily by SeaBus from North Vancouver. The West Coast Express commuter train travels to downtown Vancouver from Mission, Port Haney, Maple Meadows, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam Central and Port Moody during peak hours, Monday through Friday. See the West Coast Express site for a complete schedule.
- Current schedules, route maps and fares for bus, SkyTrain, SeaBus and West Coast Express services are available at TransLink.