Join the Community Conversation
As a key part of the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion initiative, we’re asking members of the SFU campus community to share their insights, ideas and opinions during a three-month conversation from January 15 to mid-April 2019.
Known as It’s Time to Listen, Talk and Reflect, the university is inviting members of the university community to take part in a series of events and community conversations designed to help gather feedback on the ways in which we can, collectively, work towards creating a culture of greater understanding, inclusion and belonging at SFU in which all members of the community feel valued and respected, and to identify any barriers to achieving this goal.
Many different avenues to participate
We want to hear from campus members in a way that they want to contribute, which is why we’re offering a number of avenues including:
- Participate in a Community Conversation. Click here for more info
- Attend (in-person or online) the Speaker Series events
- Schedule a conversation with us
- Invite us to meet with your on-campus group around a specific topic related to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion by contacting Krisztina Fulop at email@example.com
- Students who prefer to host a conversation with a group of peers are invited to use our conversation guide and other Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Resources and then submit a summary of the group’s insights, ideas and opinions to Krisztina Fulop at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a conversation with Kim Hart, Special Advisor to the Provost on Equity and Diversity, by contacting Krisztina Fulop at email@example.com