OSN Science and Maker Jamboree
June 17, 2018
In collaboration with the CMHC Granville Island Administration and their partners, Open Science Network is hosting the Science & Maker Jamboree, a celebration of science and the maker movement. This is a free event open to all!
- 10 am – 4 pm: Explore engaging Science & Maker activities with our participating organizations.
- 11 am – 12 pm: 3MT speakers – UBC 3 Minute Thesis competition Speakers presenting their work and answering questions.
- 1 pm – 2 pm: VPL Story Time for kids – A reading of select books by a VPL librarian.
- 2 pm – 3 pm: UBC Public Scholar talks – Researchers presenting their work and responding to questions.
- 4 pm – 5 pm: Science Slam – Poetry slam inspired event brings together competitors to share their science with you.