September 19, 2021
Join BC Campus for this exciting new FLO course on trauma-informed teaching for educators. By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define trauma and trauma-informed teaching and practice.
- Understand the six guiding principles of trauma-informed practice.
- Identify, develop, and practice trauma-informed teaching strategies.
- Understand the importance of boundaries and self-care.
- Implement boundaries and self-care strategies.
- Understand trigger warnings and evaluate their use.
Date: September 19 - October 1