WinSETT Workshop: Navigating the Politics of the Workplace
Built upon the experiences of Canadian women and proven across the country, the WinSETT Centre's Leadership Program is the only Canadian program focused exclusively on women in SETT.
There are Funding opportunities available through many provincial programs, and the WinSETT Centre's Leadership Program qualifies.
This module will help participants recognize the informal organization of the workplace, understand the networks of influence, and develop strategies to neutralize negative behaviours (yours and others’), and positively promote your ideas and career.
- Compare the positive and negative roles workplace politics can play in a career
- Assess personal competencies in navigating workplace politics
- Recognize the informal organizational structures and relationships in their workplace
- Classify whether actions are political or personal
- Create a stakeholder priority map
- Build and leverage strategic relationships
- Determine their professional reputation
- Manage negative players
Date: May 14, 2020
Cost: info at registration
Location: Technical Safety BC
2889 East 12th Avenue
More info and register: here