Women in SETT Leadership Workshop Series Part 1
Built upon the experiences of Canadian women and proven across the country, the WinSETT Centre's Leadership Program is the only Canadian program focused exclusively on women in SETT.
Throughly develop your leadership potential with six full-day workshops (9:00am - 4:00pm) over three months in two day pairings.
The first set of workshops are on Becoming Leaders And Effective Communication.
Becoming Leaders Wednesday April 10, 2019
What are the core competencies of leadership? What strengths and challenges do women in SETT face as they become leaders? At the end of the workshop, participants can:
· Assess individual leadership competencies
· Describe strengths women bring and challenges they face as SETT Leaders
· Implement mechanisms to leverage those strengths and address those challenges
· Create their leadership action plan
· Compose their leadership values & behaviour
· Make career and leadership choices with enhanced confidence
Effective Communication Thursday, April 11, 2019
This workshop will enable participants to discover and tailor their own communication style and strengths to more effectively convey their ideas and solutions, exchange information and gain recognition. At the end of the workshop, participants can:
· Classify four different styles of communication
· Assess personal communication style, strengths and challenges
· Differentiate communication styles in others
· Adapt personal style to communicate effectively with other styles
· Demonstrate strategic self-promotion and constructive feedback
Date and Time: 8:00am April 10 - 4:00 pm April 11, 2019