Beverly Hannah | Education
I really value learning. Oh do I ever.
- SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY
- 2013-2015 – Master of Arts Program, Linguistics
- > Spring 2015 - Thesis project development - Effects of pitch & gesture incongruency on non-native speaker tone perception.
- > Fall 2014 - Taking LING 810 Child Phonological Acquisition
- > Summer 2014 - Taking LING 896 Directed Research with Dr. Yue Wang. Presented @ Speech Prosody 7 Conference in Dublin, Ireland. EEG training workshop with Electrical Geodesics, Inc. in Eugene, Oregon.
- > Spring 2014 - Taking LING 800 Phonology and LING 851 Research Methods
- > Fall 2013 - Awarded the SFU Provost Prize of Distinction
- > Fall 2013 - Awarded the SSHRC Joseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- > Fall 2013 - Taking LING 801 Syntax and LING 890 Corpus Linguistics. Tutor-Marker for LING100 and LING290
- 2014 – Certificate in the Linguistics of Speech Science
- 2012 – Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Linguistics
- VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL
- 2007 – Diploma, Acting for Film and Television, Valedictorian of Class
- 2006 – Certificate, Acting Essentials
- GLADSTONE SECONDARY
- 2003 – High School Diploma, Valedictorian of class