Re: Anyone doing IM on a multi-server install?

Multi-server/proxy issues are worked out in some cases and are still being worked out. I've been trying to track the IM stuff on my personal wiki page here.

http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Ajcody-Instant-Messaging-Topics

Easiest way to where we are at on it is to adv. search bugzilla and just select the IM components.

http://bugzilla.zimbra.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&component=IM+-+Server&component=IM+-+Web+Client&long_desc_type=anywordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&testcase=&support=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailqa_contact2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Don't see anything referencing ngnix, but rather the "cloud" and third party proxies.

Sorry I'm not of much help on this. I'll see if I can dig into more though, when time allows.

Adam