Re: Still have issues with groups in calendar

On May 7, 2009, at 8:21 AM, David Hale wrote:
We had some similar issues when we first started using Zimbra. Here are the steps that we have our users following (somewhat counter-intuitive, but workable)

* Create a distribution list that has the users that you want to invite
* Create an new appointment in the calendar section
* You have to use Find Attendees to add the distribution list (you can't use the Attendees box on the Appointment Details tab) * When you add the distribution list it will be expanded to the individual users in the lower box
* From there you can add or remove users as you see fit

Which version of Zimbra are you using? I tried this with 5.0.9 and 5.0.12 and the procedure works for contact groups but not distribution lists.

  Scotty

--
Scotty Logan, swl@stanford.edu