Re: public folders?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Amos <a.goo0h@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Use resource accounts instead of full-fledged accounts.  Mail is still
>> delivered as per-normal, but it doesn't use up licenses.  These are
>> shared resources, after all, and not e-mail accounts.
>
> Shoot!  Any way to transform a regular account into a resource account?

There may be a simple zm* command to do it, or not. [shrug] I don't
handle the backend stuff all that often.

Alternatively, create a new resource account, copy mail from regular
account to resource account, delete regular account, rename resource
account.  Requires setting up all the shares again, though.

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash@gmail.com