Figure: Block Design
This is a capstone project with four enthusiastic students from SFU.
The team members are:
- Arlene Fu, Computer Engineering
- Jo Duan, Computer Engineering
- Zoe Yan, Computer Engineering
- Ricky Chen, Electric Engineering
RemoteOB is designed to serve the purpose of observing and recording the real-time behavior of cells under a microscope while maintaining the required environmental conditions.
This product is composed of an environmental control unit, an onstage chamber, and an imaging system.
This document provides a high-level overview of RemoteOB made by Harvestar, dividing into three main sections:
- List of requirement specifications regarding general, physical and operational, hardware and software requirements assigning to different stages: proof of concept, prototype, and final product.
- Engineering Standards abided
- sustainability and safety concerns
The following is the poster for our Proof-of-concept