Subject: SPATIAL STATS & GIS

From: GREGOIRE DUBOIS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 18:58:12 +0200

Greetings,

I thought the following link could be of your interest.

http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/

is the homepage for the GIS & GEOSTATISTICS mailing list.
Called ai-geostats, this mailing list serves as a forum where GIS
(Geographic Information Systems) users and statisticians can exchange
information about spatial data analysis and geostatistics.
More than 800 subscribers, coming from around 50 different countries,
are sharing experience and informations in very different fields but
all related to spatial data analysis.
Because Splus has made a big step by developing Splus spatial stats,
I thought this was the right place to post this announcement.

Best regards to all

Gregoire

-- 
Gregoire Dubois (PhD student)   Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
Joint Research Centre	        Fax. 39-332-78.54.66
Environment Inst. TP 321	Email: [email-masked]
I-21020 Ispra (Va), ITALY	URL: http://java.ei.jrc.it/rem/gregoire/