Midpoint of our "Modelling Students" Seminar

GEN Announcement
August 10, 2003

Many interesting issues have been raised in our GEN seminar: Modelling
Students - Personalizing Student-Computer Interaction. Join us for the
remaining week as we continue to explore ways to model a student's learning
preferences, background, and understanding. We will discuss the dynamicity
and characterization of student models and their relationships with learning
styles and assessments.

Newcomers and latecomers are welcome!

Dates: August 1 - 14, 2003
Moderator: Sasikumar Mukundan

Seminar Description:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/GEN/activities/270.html>

Access the seminar directly:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/dspcnf.cgi?ci=270>

Did you misplace your GEN password? Send a quick note to
<sylvia@globaleducators.net>

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Free seminars...by online educators for online educators

Spread the word about our free online seminars. Please forward this message!

This mailing list is for monthly GEN Updates and occasional announcements.