[linux-security] spam message

Dear Linux-security subscribers:

A spam message just got delivered to this mailing list and appeared to
be send from my account, actually was sent from off campus, probably
by somebody whose machine is affected with some kind of a virus and
has my email address in the address book. There is nothing I can do
against this other than changing this mailing list to a moderated
mailing list. I have done this now. This will not prevent the same
spammer to send email (under that cover) directly to you.

Arrrghhh.

Regards,
Martin

--