CIHR Issue 229 — Updates to the Project Grant competition

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Issue 229

Updates to the Project grant competition

1) Peer Review Process for the Project Grant competition

The details of the Stage 2 peer review process for the Project Grant competition, developed in line with the recommendations of the Peer Review Working Group, have now been incorporated into the Peer Review Manual. Read more

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

2) Q&A: matching applications to reviewers for the Project Grant competition

An important step in the peer review process is matching the right applications to the right reviewers. For the Project Grant: Fall 2016 competition, CIHR is embarking on a new matching process for the Conflict and Ability to Review step. A series of questions and answers about this new process is now available online. Read more

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

CIHR Wants to Hear from You

Absence does not make the heart grow fonder � CIHR wants to hear from you as much as possible. There is a wonderful story to tell about the results and benefits of health research in Canada, but we need your help to truly make this a page turner. And, we need to keep telling this story. So, we encourage you to let us know when you have or, better still, are close to publishing the results of research funded by CIHR. Please drop us a line at mediarelations@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.

Contact Information

CIHR welcomes your questions and feedback and is committed to responding to your requests promptly.

Please direct all inquiries to the CIHR Contact Centre. Officers are available Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET and until 8 p.m. ET on deadline days.

Contact Centre
Telephone: 613-954-1968
Toll Free: 1-888-603-4178
support@cihr-irsc.gc.ca