MSFHR 2018 Scholar Competition Webinar Nov 16

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Dear Colleague,

I am contacting you to inform you know that the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) will be presenting an information webinar on the 2018 Scholar Competition on Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 10:00am PST. We anticipate that the webinar will last for approximately an hour. We will talk about the eligibility criteria, evaluation criteria, etc. and leave time at the end for questions from the participants.

We request that you share this information about the 2018 Scholar competition webinar with potential applicants, grant facilitators, department administrators, etc.

Please send an email to careerprogram@msfhr.org, if you are interested in the webinar so that we can provide you with the GoTo Meeting connection instructions.

Please contact either Andrew Biagtan, lead coordinator for the Scholar Program at abiagtan@msfhr.org or me if you would like further information and we will be happy to assist.

Thank you and with kind regards.

Kate

Kate Wilczak
Research Competitions Coordinator
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research

200 – 1285 West Broadway

T  604 714 2777

Vancouver, British Columbia

F  604 730 0524

V6H 3X8 Canada

 kate.wilczak@msfhr.org

www.msfhr.org

Twitter   LinkedIn

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Office of Research Services (ORS)
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2, Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1G6
sfu.ca/ors