BCIC Ignite - Application deadline: Jan 22, 2018

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hello all,

I wanted to let you all know that our next deadline for BCIC Ignite applications is quickly approaching on Jan 22, 2018. If you could you please disseminate the attached program guidelines and Letter of Intent form to appropriate faculty and department heads within the Natural Resources, Applied Sciences & Engineering that are looking for funding to commercialize their research?

Here is a link to our BCIC Ignite messaging kit that includes copy you can use for newsletters and social media:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ergvngc9mlfimzw/%23BCICIgnite%20Messaging%20Kit.docx?dl=0v

We have a funding budget of $2.1M for 2018. The program provides awards of up to $300,000 to consortia that are conducting research projects that:

In addition to the Jan 22 deadline, we are also doing an intake on July 23, 2018. Timeframes for both intakes are included in the attached guidelines.  If you could add to any grant listings on your website it would be appreciated

Thank you and happy holidays!

Kailyn Skuban, B.Sc.

Program Manager, BCIC Ignite

cid:image001.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70

BC Innovation Council

t: 604 602-5205

Suite 900, 1188 West Georgia, Vancouver, BC

Stay Connected: www.bcic.ca

cid:image002.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70 cid:image003.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70 cid:image004.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70 cid:image005.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70 cid:image006.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70

cid:image007.png@01D378E6.F2CDEF70

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Office of Research Services (ORS)
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2, Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1G6
sfu.ca/ors