SSHRC Partnership Development Grants Internal/External Deadlines

Dear Researchers,

This is a friendly reminder regarding the information posted on our website relating to the SSHRC Partnership Development Grants upcoming internal/external deadlines.

Please note that the ORS internal deadline is one week in advance of SSHRC's deadline. Therefore the internal deadline will be tomorrow Wednesday November 23, 2016 to have your application in submit mode by 4:30pm.

In addition to this, please ensure that ORS (ors@sfu.ca) has received your fully signed SFU signature sheet. The signature sheet can be found here: http://www.sfu.ca/ors/forms/SFUsigsheet.html

This one week advance deadline enables ORS time to review your application prior to submission and return access to you to change/fix items within your application.

If your are unable to make this internal deadline, then ORS can't guarantee that a review of your application will be completed prior to submission to SSHRC (however, we will try our best).

As you know SSHRC's deadline is Wednesday November 30, 2016. If you are unable to meet ORS's internal deadline, please put your application into submit mode no later than Wednesday November 30, 2016 by 9:30am.

Please note for letters of support from SFU, please contact Morgan Mameni in the VPR's office ASAP at   mma3@sfu.ca

For detailed instructions on the application, please see here: http://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/funding-financement/programs-programmes/partnership_development_grants-subventions_partenariat_developpement-eng.aspx#4

Thank you.

ORS Staff

SFU Simon Fraser University
Office of Research Services (ORS)