- Contact Us
Emergency information and procedures
What to do in an emergency
In an emergency call 911
- Call 911 from any phone, but if you can call from a campus phone, Campus Security will be automatically notified of the call location. A phone is located in every classroom.
- If you are unsure if it is an emergency, always err on the side of caution.
- When you call 911 you will be asked if you need police, fire or ambulance, and then what is happening and the location.
Urgent assistance is available 24/7 at each of our campuses
| Emergency Line
(Urgent Security/ First Aid)
|+1 778 782 4500|
(Security/ Safe Walk)
|+1 778 782 7991|
Campus Security provides emergency support, first aid response, and helps to guide emergency responders (fire, ambulance, police) to the right place on campus quickly.
For non-emergency assistance, such as to request a Safe Walk at any time, call the non-emergency line.
Review what to do during the following hazard-specific emergencies.
Take advantage of the following safety services.
Report all hazards and incidents.
Review helpful safety resources.
AED Locations (Campus Maps)
Campus Assembly Area Maps
- Campus Safety Script (one-pager)
- Campus Safety Script (pdf of ppt)