Why Study French?
One of the two official languages of Canada, French is spoken on every continent by millions of people. A language for diplomacy, business, science and arts, French is more than ever a major asset in a globalized world. It opens doors to a variety of career choices in education, translation, tourism as well as provincial and federal positions of responsibility. See more
- Cultural Events at Alliance Française Vancouver
- Shortage of French teachers acute across B.C.
- Étudiants de SFU : Sur les pas de l’histoire francophone dans Vancouver
- Speaking a second language may change how you see the world
- Educators Worry Technology Hampers Study Abroad Experience
- Valuing the year abroad
- Un stage de pratiques théâtrales pour la classe de FLE
Exchange and Work/Study Abroad Opportunities
Recent Faculty Publications
Colonisation, Globalisation et Vitalité du français (2014)
Dr. Cécile Vigouroux