Pinar's students only D-109, D-116, D-117,D-118

Hello Everyone,

As you know we were supposed to talk about your essays in this week's tutorials. (on February 27th). However I've decided to do an extended office hour instead. So there will be no tutorials this week. I'll be in the TA office (room 8661) between 12:00-15:00 on Wednesday. If you have questions or need recommendations about your essays please find me there.

Good luck in the exam and see you on Tuesday.

Pinar Gurleyen