Re: Term paper requirements

Title: Re: Term paper requirements
Hi all,

We have discussed the term paper requirements in course a number of times and I know your TAs discussed specific issues with you. For those of you who have questions about length, elements to include, and the role of research in your paper, however, the attached is meant to reconfirm details we’ve discussed. I have also included the list of possible essay topics which was sent out earlier in the term.

Let me or your TAs know if you have any questions.

Stuart
Stuart R. Poyntz
School of Communication
Simon Fraser University