Re: Powerpoint and lecture recording

Title: Re: Powerpoint and lecture recording
Hi,

I have received a number of emails regarding the whereabouts of the recorded lecture from our review class last Thursday. While the lecture was recorded and should be online, it apparently has not been uploaded as of yet. This is something done by Learning and Instructional Services at SFU and I won’t be able to contact them until tomorrow. When I do and have more news about the recording I will send out an announcement.

In the meantime, use the powerpoint notes for your studying. These are available through our course website and in actual fact, I really just reviewed these notes during the lecture on the 27th, so they should be most helpful to study for the exam.

More soon,

Stuart
Stuart R. Poyntz, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor