Re: Recorded Review Class Lecture

Title: Re: Recorded Review Class Lecture
Hi,

I have some unfortunate news. While the review class lecture was recorded last week, for technical reasons, it could not be uploaded to the online lecture forum and has subsequently been discarded. I am sorry about this but there is nothing that can be done at this point. As mentioned the review class powerpoint is online and it covers the topics we addressed in the lecture. I hope this will be useful for you, and am sorry the lecture is no longer available.

Stuart
Stuart R. Poyntz, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Communication