Tutorial 1.08 at 4:30

As the subject line indicates this is a message only for those of you with a tutorial time of 4:30 on Wednesday.

By now you have figured out that one of two things happened: 1) Your TA discovered the secret for making himself invisible and came to class in an unseen form; or 2) Your TA mixed up his schedule and missed the tutorial. Now, applying the principle of Ockham's razor to the matter (look it up) I believe we can safely assume the latter and not the former.  Or, to put that more plainly, your TA forgot.  I can assure you that he is remorseful and has been praying to the TA god, Tut'o'rial, for forgiveness.  Your forgiveness, of course, he will seek when you meet him next week in person.

So please don't despair.  It is just one tutorial in your long and exciting academic careers.

cheers

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor