Next week's readings

Hello everyone

Sorry about the course reading schedules not matching the readings listed in your text for next week.  My bad, my fail, and all that stuff.

I have uploaded into the folder "Week Six" two readings for next week. One of them is the article by Sweetman that is referred to on the course outline.  The other is an article by Sharon Boden meant to replace the article by Eisenberg.  And the article by Mead has been deleted entirely as I will talk about Mead extensively in class.

So just to be clear, go the course Briefcase and look in the Week Six folder for the two readings required for next week.

https://connect.sfu.ca/home/gmccarro@sfu.ca/Cmns110-Fall2011

cheers

--
Gary McCarron