Course reading

Hello all

It was drawn to my attention a while back that there was a problem with the way the course readings were arranged in the online document in the Briefcase.  I checked it out and it looked fine to me, so I left it, only to find that the problem had reappeared for some reason or another.  In any event, I have uploaded the file again.  You will note that there were actually no readings scheduled for the week of the mid-term, and that the readings originally listed there were meant to be assigned for next week, November 1st.  Sorry about the mix-up, I should have got to it earlier.

cheers

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor