Term paper due date

A couple of students with Wednesday tutorials have asked that I reconsider the plan to have everyone hand in their papers this coming Tuesday on the basis that they had planned to hand their work in during their Wednesday tutorial and feel that they are now losing a day they had already planned on using to complete their coursework. So, in order that everyone feel they are being treated fairly let's do the following.  We will go back to the original plan where everyone hands in their papers during their tutorial with the exception that students with a Monday tutorial can hand their essays in on Tuesday during the lecture.  This way, the Monday students get the break I was trying to offer them, and students with tutorial on Wednesday won't lose a day.

cheers

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor