Final exam update

Hello all,

Just to remind everyone, the final exam for Communication 110, Fall term of 2011, is to be held on December 8th.  The exam begins at 3:30 and ends at 6:30 and will be written in the West Gym.

For your benefit I have attached two documents related to the final exam.  One gives you reasonably good directions on how to find the West Gym.  You will be expected to arrive a bit early and to congregate in the designated waiting area outside of the exam space itself.  Only at 3:30 will the doors to the room where you will actually be writing be open.  When you come in, please be seated only at a table where an exam has already been placed.  Whether you sit at the front or the back of the room, you are asked to put any backpacks, books, and bags on the floor in a designated area, usually the front of the gym.

The second file shows you the layout of the examination room.  It doesn't show much, except perhaps that there is only one entrance to the examination space, but as I have been sent this diagram I thought you might like to see it, too.

cheers

--
Gary McCarron
Associate Professor