From: "Gaye Stewart" <gsa29@sfu.ca>
To: "Petra Menz" <petra_menz@sfu.ca>, "Holly Andersen" <holly_andersen@sfu.ca>, "Luis Goddyn" <luis_goddyn@sfu.ca>, "Brad McNeney" <brad_mcneney@sfu.ca>, "Gary McCarron" <gary_mccarron@sfu.ca>, "Chris Kellman" <chris_kellman@sfu.ca>, "Nils Bruin" <nils_bruin@sfu.ca>, "Irene Pivotto" <irene_pivotto@sfu.ca>, "Torsten Kehler" <torsten_kehler@sfu.ca>, "Douglas Allen" <doug_allen@sfu.ca>, "Russell Day" <russell_day@sfu.ca>, "Pete Wilson" <peter_wilson@sfu.ca>, "Jeffrey McGuirk" <jeffrey_mcguirk@sfu.ca>, "David Heide" <dheide@sfu.ca>, "Barry Cartwright" <barry_cartwright@sfu.ca>, "Michael Johnson" <mjohn@sfu.ca>, "Onkar Bains" <onkar_bains_2@sfu.ca>, "George Alder" <george_alder@sfu.ca>, "Enda Brophy" <enda_brophy@sfu.ca>, "Steven Holdcroft" <holdcroft@sfu.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 8:53:35 AM
Subject: change in gym location for exam in westgym

Hi all,

We have had to make a last minute change in gyms for the 1117 Fall exams. All exams scheduled in westgym will now be held in the central gym. This should not cause a problem for students as they line up for their exams in front of the central gym. It will be easy for us to redirect them into the central gym instead of westgym. Attached is a list of the courses involved. Note: The seating plan for the central gym will be the same as for westgym. We will also post a note on the TV monitors concerning this change.

Gaye Stewart
Acting Associate Director, Schedules
Simon Fraser University
778-782-4681