Re: Welcome to the Zimbra HiEd Admins list

I see no problem with having Zimbra people on the list. It should prove useful in the long run.

hillman@sfu.ca wrote:

We already have a first order of business: A rep from Yahoo! said he'd refer some folks from Zimbra to this list if we're interested in having them listen in on our issues & discussion. Having Yahoo and AOL on the Email-HiEd list has been useful, but I'm open to opinions either for or against

--
Damion Alexander
Systems Administrator