RE: Performance Tuning

Here are a few details that were asked for in some of the replies:

We have approximately 30,000 users.  1 GB quota for staff/fac (approx 5000 accounts), 250 MB for students (approx 25000 accounts).  In the web, we are doing everything but IM.  We are also supporting Outlook IMAP and ZCO, Apple Mail and possibly Thunderbird.

As for storage, I don't have the exact numbers at my fingertips, but we have in the neighborhood of 14 TB divided up between SAN storage for primary storage and several shelves of SATA drives for the HSM secondary storage.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

Tim